MERCAZ USA, MERCAZ Canada, and MERCAZ UK presents
Tu B’Shevat 5781: A Celebration with the Cantors Assembly
Presented Live on Wednesday | January 27, 2021
3:00 p.m. EST (New York)
We are delighted to announce that MERCAZ USA we will be partnering with our fellow English-speaking MERCAZ organizations, Mercaz Canada and Mercaz UK (United Kingdom) on a number of initiatives. It is our hope that this arrangement will enable all of us to provide a wider variety of educational and engagement opportunities for members of the Conservative/Masorti community we collectively serve.
The first of these programs was held on Tu B’Shvat (Wednesday, January 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST) in collaboration with the Cantors Assembly. We are delighted to be have been able to celebrate this Zionist chag (holiday) together, which draws our attention to the land of Israel and our connections to it!
If you missed the live celebration, you can watch the recording of our program below:
For those that wish to participate fully, you should bring to your Seder table:
- White and red wine (or grape juice)
- At least 3 kinds of fruit:
- One fully edible such as grapes or figs
- One edible outside with an inedible pit such as dates or olives, and
- One edible inside with an inedible rind such as pomegranates or citrus
- Prior to watching, download our Tu B’Shevat Seder packet.