Tuesday, December 1, is #GivingTuesday, and we are asking that you consider MERCAZ USA to be among those organizations you choose to support this year!
MERCAZ USA has been fulfilling its mission during a unique and unpredictable 2020.
Despite the challenges, we have committed ourselves to an ambitious plan to increase our reach and provide engagement opportunities with Israel and her people, including:
- Continued support of our delegates and agenda at the 38th World Zionist Congress over the next four years
- Growing our ‘MERCAZ READS ISRAEL’ book club, featuring 3-4 book club meetings a year with the authors
- Building out our social media footprint on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and USCJ’s The Commons to provide information and resources to the broadest possible audience on Masorti concerns in Israel and worldwide
- Developing and disseminating materials that synagogues, camps, and other organizations can leverage to educate and excite the next generation of Jewish leaders on the importance of supporting Masorti Judaism in Israel …
- … and in supporting our movement’s North American engagement programs – such as USY Pilgrimage, Nativ, Camp Ramah, the Conservative Yeshiva, and Schechter Institutes – that connect our communities in the U.S. to our communities in Israel.
These combined efforts are critical to raising awareness about the role MERCAZ plays in the World Zionist Congress – and electing a strong MERCAZ slate in the 2025 Congress election – to the current and next generation of Jewish leaders (remember, individuals who are 13 today will be able to vote in the next World Zionist Congress election)!
Many of you have been long-time supporters of Mercaz by becoming members, donating, or working on the VOTE MERCAZ campaign. For all of your support, we thank you!
As we approach our celebration of freedom – Hanukkah – we ask that you continue to be our partner in fulfilling the mission of Mercaz.
And, if you have never supported us before, this is a great year to become a part of our Mercaz community! There are two ways you can become a supporter of Mercaz:
- Become a member of, or renew your membership to, Mercaz.
- Make a one-time or monthly donation: You can make a donation to MERCAZ USA – in any amount. Every dollar counts and is deeply appreciated. There is no such thing as a small or inconsequential donation!
Despite the many challenges ahead, we are optimistic and excited by our vision for how Mercaz can impact the lives of Masorti Jews in Israel, here in the U.S., and across the globe. We hope you will join us!
With best wishes for a joyous Hanukkah,
Marilyn L. Wind
Sarrae G. Crane
If you prefer to contribute membership dues by check, you can download and print the PDF membership form, and mail it to our office.
| | | | The Commons